•           Home        
  •          
  •            About            
                     
    • Farm Girl
    •                
    • Anna
    •            
     
  •            Stories            

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

If you've followed....

....... then you're awesome.

If you're here...

....... then you're pretty cool.

If you've recommended us and followed....

........ then seriously, you rock!

I guess you could call this randomness.
Or I guess I could just admit to the fact that I just like changing font sizes.
Oh, yeah, I almost forget.
Guess what?!?!
Farm Girl is...
Going to be having a series on this blog!!!
I think.
You are, right??????????
Right????????????
Right?????????????
Right??????????
Right???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for being here.
For being you.
For being awesome.
For like following!!! =D
And all that good stuff........ ;D


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Farm Girl and Storyteller
    I am a Ranch Girl...
    I really like this blog! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/11/all-about-elevensies.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey, this is Farm Girl and Storyteller! We moderate your comments just to make sure that they're shucked-clean and friendly for all corn-lovers! We are both Christians. Thanks for understanding!

~Farm Girl and Storyteller