•           Home        
  •          
  •            About            
                     
    • Farm Girl
    •                
    • Anna
    •            
     
  •            Stories            

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Me talking about cornfields. Yeah.

For now, call me Piper. (You should also know that this is really Storyteller. And, no, I'm not just making accounts willy nilly. This one just wasn't being used. =P)

Corn. I LOVE corn. I really, really do. It's just... ah... love you.... Anyway, I hope you know I'm talking about EATING corn.

And not only that, but cornfields are awesome. Ya ever seen one? No? Well they're really cool. They're just like out of a book or something!!! I used to live around them all the time. And now? Not so much.

(In fact, mostly not at all.)

But, hey, it's not just all about my rambling, now is it? This blog is only awesome because of the author. (Not me. Keep on listening.)

Because of Farm Girl. And THAT'S because she's just so awesome. :)

1 comment:

Hey, this is Farm Girl and Storyteller! We moderate your comments just to make sure that they're shucked-clean and friendly for all corn-lovers! We are both Christians. Thanks for understanding!

~Farm Girl and Storyteller